Redpoint Fitness offers a thoughtfully curated selection of studio classes to help optimise your performance on and off the rock.
Our Fitness classes are open to everyone and offer a broad range of health and well being benefits.
Our well appointed modern studio creates the perfect setting for you to continue your well being journey. Alongside the expert guidance of our highly qualified instructors.
We keep class sizes small to offer you a high quality personalised fitness experience.
Yoga is wonderful for everyone offering many well being benefits to body and mind.
Regular yoga practice can also be a great accompaniment to climbing training.
Helping to optimise your performance on the rock by,
– Preventing injury
– Improving core strength
– Enhancing endurance
– Deepening flexibility and focus
Try a class to discover how Yoga can benefit you.
Pilates is a body conditioning method that targets the deep postural muscles.
Building strength from the inside out, promoting core stability and strength.
When climbing, appropriate engagement of your core could make the difference between reaching the last hold or falling at the top.
Pilates has also proven to help with back pain, unfortunately common for so many of us, particularly if you work at a desk.
Regular training also translates to great abs! Who doesn’t want great abs?!
Come and join our functional fitness classes at Redpoint.
They’re designed to increase strength, mobility and cardio endurance using suspension straps, kettle bells and body weight exercises.
Whether your goals are related to climbing performance or just weight loss and general fitness all levels are welcome.
Kettlebells (not currently available, back soon!)
Kettlebell training involves quick, explosive motion.
These types of exercises engage your muscles dynamically, at fairly light loads, effectively combining some plyometric concepts with the benefits of lifting weights.
Basically, it’s hard work, great fun and will help you develop the strength of a climbing champion.
Now a few boring rules (just to be sure we are clear with everyone).
– Classes are subject to alteration- notice will be given where possible.
– Please cancel a class you are booked into if you can’t attend, so others can take your space.
– Please discuss any medical condition/ injuries with your instructor. Your participation in the class is at their discretion.
– Please arrive 10 minutes before the class starts, warm up is essential, if you arrive late your instructor has the right not to allow you to take part.
– Please note that our fitness classes are not suitable for pregnancy.
If you have a further enquiry about this please do speak with the individual instructor.